- Purchased 5 LULU April $65 puts @$2.90.
- Bought 10 Dell April $15 puts @$0.96.
- Took a small loss on my CAT puts of $115 after commission.
- Held C and SODA through my stops, as I awaited reaction to the low open. Holding for a bounce. I will get out of either of them if they break below today's low of the day.
- Exited SLB calls at 72 cents apiece for a $198 net loss.
- After close, LULU fell $4, making those puts I recommended yesterday and entered this morning look pretty nice! I'm probably going to sit on these until Wednesday sometime between open and lunch, with a possible target of LULU going to $57.50 or so before earnings release. I will want to stay short some into earnings with my main target of $51 looking like more of a probability sometime in April than a target. So Wednesday I will probably sell out of my April $65 puts and enter into a 57.50/50 put spread, probably a 3:2 ratio. That will lock in a great gain and leave me with plenty of room for greater gain if LULU still disappoints with its earnings release Thursday morning.
- Lennar reports Wednesday before market open, so I will probably exit 3 of my 5 calls tomorrow morning and let the remaining 2 ride.
- BTU and FSLR are nearing my stops. I don't want out of either of them, as these bounces are completely fake, but if so we'll get back in them when the time is right. ABT is also near my stop and if it breaks and holds below $33.40 for any sigificant time, I'll be out of that. Expecting nice pops from BAC and C longs.
All in all, I dropped about $1200 on paper in my positions during today's trading, but that is going to evaporate and probably turn the other way tomorrow morning with LULU's fallout.